Monday, April 27, 2009

The Most Surprising Thing

What is the most surprising thing happened to me? When I herad this question I want to laugh, because it let me remember a very interesting things. One day I want to go to my grandmother's house with my cousin, so we went to there by car. But unfortunatly, we get a accident, another car hit my cousin's car. My cousin and I were very uncomfortbale, so we argue with another driver. Everyone become steamed up about this argue,so the discussion deteriorated into a bitter quarrel.My cousin and the driver call their parenst and tell them about this thing. After a few times, their parents arrived. At this time, the surprising thing happened. My cousin's father is a distant cousin of the driver's father. So my cousin and the driver didn't argue after their parents arrive. They go to ate dinner together after they know that ther are relative to each other.

1 comment: