Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Strange Dumpling

Do I ever ate some strange things? When someone ask me this question I well become embarrassed, because the strangest thing I ever ate is dumpling. Dumpling is very common in China, on one in China didn't eat dumpling. Maybe someone will be very confused abou why I think dumpling is the strangest food. Because the dumpling which I said is different between other dumplings, the dumpling which I said is maked by myself. Dumpling that make by other people is very beautiful, but which make by myself is malformed. The most interesting thing is that the common dumpling is very delicious, but the dumpling which I make is very terrible and strange. I don't know how to describe the taste, I just remember that everyone who ever are my dumpling said they doesn't want to eat dumpling again. After this time, my parents didn't let me make dumpling again. They said that please don't waste the flour and meat. Although I don't want to recognize, but I know that the dumpling which make by myself is very bad. So this is the reason why I thing dumpling is the strangest food I ever ate.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! That's so sad! It's bad when ever your parents tell you to never make it again!

    ReplyDelete